E3D Lite6 HotEnd Full Kit - 1.75mm Universal (with Bowden add-on) (12v)
Genuine E3D "mostly metal" hotend. E3D answer to the need for low-cost, yet reliable hotend.
So how does it compare?
|From €66.00||From €35.99|
|Ease of Use||Intermediate||Easy|
|Filament DIameter||1.75mm or 3mm||1.75mm|
- 1 x Stainless Heatsink (including brass embedded bowden coupling ring)
- 1 x Brass Nozzle (0.4mm)
- 1 x Aluminium Heater Block
- 1 x 100K Semitec NTC thermistor
- 1 x 25W Heater Cartridge (12v)
- 1 x 30x30x10mm fan (12v)
- 1 x 1m of Thermistor wire
- 4 x 0.75mm Ferrules - for Solder-Free Wire Joins (You
- 4 x Plastfast30 3.0 x 16 screws to attach the fan to the fan duct
- 1 x M3x3 socket dome screw and M3 washer to clamp thermistor
- 1 x M3x10 socket dome screw to clamp the heater block around the heater cartridge
- 1 x Fan Duct (Injection Moulded Red PC)
1 x Small Black Plastic Collet (For securing PTFE tubing into embedded bowden coupling installed in heatsink)
- 800mm PTFE Bowden tubing
- 1 Screw in coupler for extruder end of tubing
For more details click here.
Share this item: